Sunday, September 25, 2011

So close!!!!

I'm so close to being at an incredible milestone for the project.

The Tentpole or mid-point of Act II, that marks the centre of the story, is within eyesight. I'm drafting up the final pages to mark the half-way point in the story. I don't think it's going to get done before Oct 1, but I still made almost an entire half the story in a year, which is pretty cool.

I'm just excited - here's a cool post about it.

While I'm not quite at the anniversary of the day I began posting artwork to Tomb of the Undead, I'm very close, and I'm 78 pages in, within only 52 weeks. That's pretty impressive, in my books.

Let's hope I can replicate this success in the next year. I hope readers have enjoyed the story, and if it was moving too slow, there's almost 80 pages now to read - which should give you plenty to catch up on.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.