Saturday, June 25, 2011

new character(s)

I've had some trouble making time to work on the comic, partly summer-time obligations like weddings, partly my own doing, what with the great weather and summer sports, and partly just not making the time to sit in the basement drawing.

HOWEVER, there are two new characters that have yet to be introduced - but they make appearances in the very near future. In such a case, I've designed one of them, and I think he's pretty bad-ass. The second will also be integral to the story - but I haven't figured out what he's going to look like yet.

I'll post some neat concept pics after I've got the next page updated.

Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.