Saturday, December 4, 2010

Page 17 - finally

This scene has taken way too long to finish. I hope I don't have many more 5-page scenes, they just take too long to draw and post - thus making updates seem to take quite a long time. Granted, I think there was plenty to learn in those five pages that go to introducing new characters, a major plot point and it gave me some more time to get comfortable with drawing Dr. Miller & Dr. Bolam.

I'm having fun, and looking forward to reaching the 20-page milestone. Maybe even by the end of this next week!


Check out the finished scene!

Stay tuned for the next scene. It's going to be called ... "No guts, no glory" and it's going to be nice and short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.