Monday, November 1, 2010

Stay tuned for the next scene

I just inked a bit more on pages 7 - 10, they are close to being finished. It may only take a few more days to have another substantial update. Also, I've finished a rough draft of pages 11 and 12. So things are moving along. This would take us into early scene 3.

Also - I've begun the writing of the sequel to Tomb of the Undead, which I've titled Netjerikhet's Gateway. This is something I'm writing in 'novel form' for Nanowrimo this year, which you can read more about here.

I hope you're liking the story - and be sure to click "Follow" at the top right hand corner to show to me that you're following along. I like that.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.