Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New page for Tomb of the Undead

Page 12 - The Relics of Lazarus

here's the new page for Tomb of the Undead. Finally introducing Barnum Mantell, aka Barney. He's fashioned after a very famous actor, if you can guess who it is, leave me a comment. I'll confirm or deny whatever your guess is.

I think the backgrounds (which I loathe drawing for their complexity and detail) really make these next few scenes better than the scenes from back in the desert, or even stage set that I had (and certainly better than the hallway setting from the last page).

Meh, I'm liking the background settings, I guess is what I'm saying. I hope you think they're alright, too.

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl appears to be a new Disney product out there. I didn't know that they did graphic novels over there, but ... of course they do!

Check it out.


Since the release of Artemis Fowl in 2001, Eoin Colfer’s blockbuster series has sold more than eight million copies in the United States alone. Now, in this second graphic novel installment of the series, fans can follow along as the world’s youngest criminal mastermind rushes to save a man who has been kidnapped by the Russian Mafiya: his own father.

Eoin Colfer has once again teamed up with acclaimed comic writer Andrew Donkin to adapt the text for this action-packed, brilliantly illust... [there's not much else written, so tough luck for us.]
The Alchemist
I have not read The Alchemist - however, I realize how transformational it was to whoever read it. Everyone who read it says that it's (in the voice of Ron Burgundy) "really great."

Every few decades a book is published that changes the lives of its readers forever. This is such a book — a magical fable about learning to listen to your heart, read the omens strewn along life’s path and, above all, follow your dreams. Released on CD for the first time to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this modern classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.