Sunday, October 24, 2010

calling it a night

I was working on the final little bit of the Opening Image tonight ... I'll definitely finish it by tomorrow - and then post it up. So you can look forward to that. I also plotted out the rough draft of page 10, so there's progress there. In fact, page 4 should be finished tomorrow. That shouldn't be a problem. - I don't think, anyhow.

It's exciting, because moving from the opening image to the first scene will finally introduce you to the protagonists of the story.

It would mean a lot to me to have anyone interested in simply reading my story to "Follow" the blog by clicking on the upper right hand side that says, "Follow." It doesn't take much, and it would sure inspire me to keep working on the project if I knew that people were interested in reading more.

The first scene has three sub-parts and they take us from mid-page four to the end of page 11, so it has a lot of stuff happening in it, and a lot of information in it.

BUT - all of that aside - I wanted to post this now so that I could get to bed by 10 p.m. tonight. This would mean I can get up fresh tomorrow morning and get to work on this and a legion of other things I'd like to get done. It's amazing - I've got lots of inspiration, but I just keep piling new projects onto myself instead of sticking to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.