Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Act 2, sc. 12

i'm running the risk of very boring posts by announcing that I'm almost up to the mid-point of the script. Once I hit the centre, the whole story starts culminating into the endgame, which is awesome. I've introduced all the characters, the mysteries, the stake-holders and all. It's got the conflict, some neat stuff that makes you wonder what everyone is up to, and hopefully has characters that are interesting enough that people don't mind following them through all the dense mythology and back-story that I plan on unloading.

Lots of characters, some you've already met, some you'd heard of before, and some you may not have heard of, and some (of course) that I've invented entirely myself. That should tease the idea that ... many of these characters exist in history, and it's important to know about them, and see how their real lives can really have an impact on this story.

All of that aside - two characters have finally been given names, which are: Rabbi Balaam Ziera Rabbah and Rabbi Agras bas Ma'Aseh (otherwise known as Good Cop and Bad Cop). This isn't much of a tease, but it's all I've got right now.

I don't really want to spoil any of the plot or story until I'm ready to publish, but believe me, I think it's exciting, thought-provoking and intelligent. And it should culminate in zombie dinosaurs, so everyone should be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.