Friday, May 28, 2010

Mugabe page 1

The Premise:
Believing that it would be awesome to have zombie dinosaurs ransacking contemporary cities, I had to develop some rational means for this scenario to happen. M. Night Shyamalan came over, and he suggested some magical bullshit with fairies and a boy named Stuart Little who could see dead people, and was Unbreakable, living in a secret Village where there were no Signs. I didn’t like it – so I did two things: 1) develop a complicated, religious/spiritual and historical way to bring forward a virus to activate zombie as well as return dinosaurs to the modern day; 2) I also conceived of this story starring George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, George Romero and a dinosaur puppet named Mugabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, I am glad you have taken the time to leave a comment. Thanks - I am looking forward to reading it.